Life can sometimes get busy and overwhelming, so many people hire professionals to assist them around the house. You can take a shortcut to keeping your home in Scottsdale clean and tidy by scheduling reliable house cleaning services.
However, finding a cleaning company that’s the right fit for you can be tricky. Read on to discover a few tips to help you choose the service that matches your needs and preferences. You’ll never have to worry about housework again!
What should I look for when hiring a house cleaner?
Picking cleaners isn’t easy, especially because you’re supposed to let them inside your home and handle your precious belongings. Take a look at a few things that you should consider before hiring a house cleaner and make sure you make the right choice:
- What types of cleaning services do they render? Assess your needs to see how often your house should be cleaned and what type of service you actually need. Check the company’s checklists to see if they offer the services you’re looking for.
- Do they have positive reviews and ratings? It’s best to get recommendations from friends, family, and other people you know. Browse different companies’ websites or post an ad on your social media.
- Are the cleaners vetted and trained? You want to make sure that your cleaner is a true expert as well as a trustworthy individual who’s been background and reference checked.
- Are they insured and bonded? For your peace of mind, it’s best to only work with companies that have necessary bond and insurance coverage.
- What products and supplies do they use? Homeowners have different preferences. They may want the cleaners to use only eco-friendly EPA-approved products or could be allergic to certain chemicals. Discuss this with the company.
- Do they offer a satisfaction guarantee? If a company has a 100% satisfaction guarantee policy, it’s a sign that they appreciate their clients and are committed to providing the highest standard of customer care.
- How much do they charge? Don’t forget to calculate all the expenses and see if they fit with your budget. A great cleaning company will be happy to provide a free price estimate.
Write down all the things that your new cleaning service should know before you hire them and share your expectations with them. If they’re willing to hear you out and accommodate your requests, it’s a good indicator that you’re dealing with a flexible, client-centered business. The only thing left is to get ready for your appointment and then sit back and relax while they work their magic!
How do I hire a trustworthy house cleaner?
Let’s face it, letting a stranger into your house and allowing them to touch your things does make a person feel uneasy. But if you double-check everything about your prospective company and ask around a bit before you schedule, the chances are that you’ll be happy with your choice.
Good communication is key. If you’ve established good rapport with the team from the get-go and you can tell that they’re ready to go the extra mile to make clients happy, take the plunge and go for it. Expert cleaning makes a huge difference and you’re about to see this for yourself.
Are you looking for Scottsdale’s best house cleaning services?
Eco Mama Green House Cleaning is your go-to provider of quality house cleaning services in Scottsdale. Count on us to whip your home into shape whether you need recurring weekly cleans, occasional deep cleaning, or comprehensive move in/out services. We use green products that are both efficient and toxin-free.
Schedule an appointment now and we’ll send our best team straight to your door. Enjoy walking in the Main Street Arts District and leave the cleaning to us!