Your Time-Saving House Cleaning Services in Glendale
Refresh your household with our meticulous approach.
Enhance your lifestyle with an eco-friendly cleaning service
Eco Mama Green House Cleaning of Scottsdale is an acclaimed locally owned and operated company with over 10 accolades, offering client-oriented maid services in Glendale and the vicinity. We emphasize your safety and well-being, using locally produced, natural, and organic supplies. The non-toxic products safeguard the health of your family, pets, and help preserve the planet as a whole. Our trained, certified, and bonded specialists provide ongoing upkeep, as well as move in/move out cleans and comprehensive maintenance. Contact us for our environmentally aware and responsible services today!
Why do local residents pick our maid services?
We know exactly what type of house cleaning service you need. Our clients can count on our team to be:
- Well trained and knowledgable
- Reference and background checked
- Amicable and with great communication skills
- Favorably rated by our local clients
- Providing quality with a satisfaction guarantee
Many perks of our client-focused house cleaning services in Glendale
When you strive to maintain your residence in Glendale in pristine condition, nothing beats a professional touch. Our renowned maid service brings more than a couple of advantages, including:
- A gift of time for things that really matter
- A living space free of pathogens
- A home where guests are always welcome
- A safe and healthy environment for your kids and pets
- A well-organized setting that will boost your mood
Prioritizing the happiness of our clients
As a locally operated and mama-owned business, we cater to the needs of our clients and seek to genuinely enhance their well-being. We foster a grassroots approach with an aim to always achieve results in line with the highest industry standards. This is how we earned the reputation of the leading eco-friendly cleaning services in Glendale and neighboring communities. With our 100% client satisfaction guarantee, you can be sure that nothing will slip through the cracks. If some part of your checklist is amiss, we’ll be there to do a re-clean of the area in question, just call us back!
Here’s what our clients have to say about us
“Totally thrilled with the service I got from Eco Mama. The ladies were quick but thorough; friendly but not so chatty that I felt like work wasn’t getting done. I am usually a little wierded out having strangers in my house, but it was very comfortable with these ladies. The owner was very responsive and went out of her way to accommodate my immediate need, and one of the ladies even came back on a Saturday to help me for a couple more hours. Also, their cleaning product, Lavender Mint Bliss spray…. Holy heck, this stuff is GREAT!!! It made my whole house smell like a spa, it cleans amazing, and it’s a green option AND made locally. I literally bought not one but two bottles to use myself between professional cleanings. This is a great company.”
– Angela Z., Alexandria
“This is my favorite company ever. Eco Mama has been such a huge help to me and my family, I’ve recommended them to my friends and family, and looked like a rockstar for having such a great resource.”
– Michelle M., Scottsdale
Your go-to maid service is just a couple of clicks away!
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take to clean a house professionally?
The amount of time you’ll spend to thoroughly tackle an average-sized home will depend on the condition of the property, as well as the age and experience of your selected maid service. Since every household in Glendale is different, you should carefully inspect your premises.
If you live a busy lifestyle, live with pets and small kids, or have heavy foot traffic all over the house, it will generally require more time.
Fortunately, experts use standardized procedures and tried-and-true methods to make your maintenance feel like a breeze.
Feel free to reach us today, and we’ll gladly give you an experience-based estimate.
How often should I hire a maid to clean my home?
This generally depends on numerous factors: your lifestyle, family situation, age of your home, personal preferences, and type of upkeep you need. Of course, reputable companies know how to address your needs and this is why they offer different packages. Typically, you can hire professionals to clean your home with a standard checklist on a weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly basis.
As an established provider with many years of experience, we usually suggest a weekly house cleaning service that ensures long-term hygiene and freshness. Call us today to arrange your first appointment.
What order do you clean your house?
First and foremost, when you decide to start sprucing up your home like an expert, you want to avoid backtracking and waste of time. This is why creating a checklist is crucial before you start dusting and mopping. Keep in mind that you should do a careful walkthrough inspection of your property and detect areas that require additional attention. While at it, you should start removing clutter, toys, and clothes that are blocking free access to surfaces.
Here’s one good example of an order in which you should carry out your house cleaning in Glendale:
- Declutter all rooms
- Dust all open surfaces from top to bottom
- Dust ceiling fans, vents, and blinds
- Remove cobwebs from ceilings and corners
- Dust and vacuum furniture and upholstery
- Tackle mirrors, window panes, and other glass surfaces
- Wipe down tables, countertops, and other surfaces
- Throw away the trash and wipe down the trash can
- Tackle the bathroom:
- sanitize the sink and vanity
- tackle limescale on water fixtures
- flush and sanitize toilets
- scrub and wipe bathtubs and showers
- dust and wipe down cabinets, cupboards, and counters
- Tackle the kitchen:
- remove dishes from the sink
- thoroughly disinfect the sink
- wipe and dust all cabinets, outside and inside
- put the dishes in the dishwasher
- wipe down appliances, insides, and outsides
- scrub cabinet handles and other hardware
- Do the beds, change linens, and straighten pillows
- Load your washing machine
- Wipe down window sills
- Dust the doors and baseboards
- Vacuum all carpets, rugs, furniture
- Vacuum all floors
- Wet mop all floors, staircases, and entry
- Disinfect doorknobs, light switches, and other high-touch surfaces
How much should I pay someone to clean my house?
The final price of hiring an expert house cleaning service for your home in Glendale can vary. The most important factors are the following:
- The overall square footage of your home
- The maintenance package you order
- The condition of your home, i.e. the amount of time passed since the last professional upkeep
- Any additional assistance you might need
Feel free to call our friendly client support or get a quick price estimate on our website. Inform us about your needs and requirements and we’ll calculate the price for you. Give us a call today!
Who offers eco-friendly house cleaning services in Glendale, AZ & nearby areas?
Here at Eco Mama Green House Cleaning of Scottsdale, we’re always at your beck and call, whether it’s ongoing, seasonal deep cleans, or move in/move out maintenance of your property. Residents across Arizona can count on the detail-oriented cleaning assistance of our Scottsdale maids. Our company brings:
- Comprehensive cleaning services in Peoria
- Detailed and efficient house cleaning in Mesa
- Eco- and pet-friendly residential upkeep services in Cave Creek and other communities in the vicinity.
Leave your household to a trustworthy team of experts and take a stroll around the Adobe Mountain Desert Park or take your kids to Deer Valley Rock Art Center. Contact us whenever you need us and we’ll be happy to assist!